As a work from home Dad, I'm continuously scouting for basic and healthful quality recipes for youngsters. I'm also searching for those quality recipes to be fast ones, merely because those who possess kids know...that time is not exactly plentiful, so it's gotta be immediate.
An easy way to get kids to try to eat plenty of fresh fruit and veggies is by preparing quick and quick healthy smoothies! A lot of these healthy recipes are wonderful for kids and they are and easy to make, many times kids can even prepare these healthy recipes independantly (of course parental guidance may be in order). So feel free to use these directions to help you make healthy eating a habit for your kids. Play around with these recipes, make them your own, and don't hesitate to put in a few greens to make these even much healthier recipes for your kids.
As time goes on I'll add more healthy recipes for kids, but for now appreciate the ones I've listed down below. You may even be able to turn these into a healthy snack reipes for kids.
There are endless combinations of these recipes, so experiment. Not sure how to make a smoothie? I suggest you watch the videos I've posted.
Quick Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 8-10 Fresh or frozen strawberries (stems and leaves removed)
- ½ cup almond or rice milk
- 1 cup yogurt (ideally nonfat or lowfat and flavored)
- 1-2 cups crushed ice
- Feel free to stick in a little bit of green leaf veggies
Easy And Healthy Recipe For Your Blueberry Blast Smoothie
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of your favorite juice
- 1 cup of Non-Fat Yogurt vanilla
- Honey or Agave or Stevia to taste
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Healthy Smoothie Video
Here are some additional healthy recipe resources that may be useful to you, enjoy!
- Healthy Recipes For Gluten Free Living
- Recipes Of Your Favorite Restaurants
- Healthy Recipes For Lifelong Health
- Probably the most Efficient Super-Spice Antioxidant from your ...
- For Green Smoothie Beginners | Weight Loss Moz
- Healthy Eating Tips: Eating Meat the Healthy Way | Springhouse Meats
- The Nutritious Kitchen: Healthy Recipes For Kids | The People's Cafe
- Blueberry Vanilla Milkshake | The Peanut Butter Boy